.Your thyroid is a small gland located in the lower part of your neck. It produces hormones that play a major role in your metabolism and energy. The primary thyroid hormones are triidothyronine (T3), thyroxine (T4) and thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH).
Thyroid imbalances occur when your thyroid produces too few or two many of these hormones. An overactive thyroid, known as hyperthyroidism, occurs when the thyroid glands produce too many hormones. This can result in symptoms ranging from heart palpitations and anxiety to weight loss, heat intolerance and muscle weakness.
Hypothyroidism, or an underactive thyroid, is by far more common. In fact, some estimate that as many as 1 in 7 adults suffer from hypothyroidism.
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism…
When the thyroid gland is underactive, your metabolism slows down and you suffer from symptoms such as:
Unexplained weight gain
Dry skin and hair
Puffiness or swelling in the face
Muscle aches and weakness
Heavy menstrual periods
Brittle hair and nails
Hormones For Thyroid Treatment…
1. Potato – Although it is not always associated with healthy food, the potato is actually very healthy. It contains over 20% of the daily value of vitamin C, B6 and potassium. However, some people are sensitive to vegetables which include potatoes and contain alkaloids that can affect muscle and nerve function.
2. Broccoli – It is very healthy and can protect against cancer. For most people, broccoli is an excellent source of vitamin C and vitamin K, but people with thyroid problems should be careful when eating this vegetable, as it can cause an increase in the thyroid gland.
3. Bananas – They are a great source of potassium and vitamin B6, but some people are allergic to them. The symptoms of an allergic reaction are shortness of breath, tingling of the mouth and swelling of the throat.
4. Spinach – It is rich in vitamin C, A, iron and protein. Unfortunately spinach contains oxalates, which are harmful to people with unhealthy kidneys.
5. Chicken – A great source of protein and vitamin B13, but people that suffer from gout should limit their consumption of this and other meats because it contains high levels of purines.
– See more at: http://www.forhealthylifestyle.com/healthy-foods-that-can-still-cause-health-problems/#sthash.R84bats6.dpuf
BY REIKI TREATMENT PL ACTIVATE YOUT 3RD EYE CHAKRAS , SOLAR PLEXES, ROOT CHAKRAS…IN THYROIRDS THERE DIFFICULTIES IN CONCEPTION